There are people who have all the money in the world , but are not happy and at peace with themselves. They suffer internally as a result of their misdeeds.
Some people seem to be extremely lucky, while others seem to be less fortunate. While part of this may be due to luck, your actions in the past are also responsible. If you are good to others and do not harm any one, you are less likely to face problems. The more enemies you make intentionally, the worse your life will be.
When we face a problem, we often blame other people or circumstances which we were not able to control. But usually the actual effect of any incident on a person depends on your mind, you can either let it affect you mentally or ignore it totally
Some amount of money may be needed to meet the needs of a person, but very rarely money can buy mental peace. Mental peace may mean different things, but includes the following:
1. Living the kind of lifestyle you want, without any restrictions or constraints
2.Knowing your goals in life and the methods to be used to achieve them.
3. Having complete control of your feelings and attitudes towards other people and yourself.
4. Developing and trusting your intuition, so that you can take the correct decision, even when the complete facts are not available
Some of the many techniques used for attaining mind control are:
1. Hypnosis - self hypnosis or by a trained hypnotist
4. Learning to follow your intuition